Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Is that more baskets... or are you just happy to see me?


I finished baskets 8, 9, and 10 this weekend. Here they be:



One of them (in front) is a new color scheme, but the other 2 were made from fabrics I had already made a basket from and had lots left over. Now that I've met my minimum requirements (10 baskets), I am taking a break from them for awhile. I'm tired of constantly lintbrushing the strings off my clothes and everything around me!

I also finished embellishing the wine carrier, but it's currently drying and will have to be photographed at a later date. I think I really like it... much more than I did before.

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger StarKnits said...

those baskets are nice are you going to felt them? the wine carrier below is great!i can't wait to see how you embellished it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home