Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, July 16, 2006

This is definitely turning out to be one of the most fun summers I've ever had. This past weekend I headed to Pittsburgh (as usual), where the boy and I planned to buy some tickets Friday night to see a concert Saturday. Instead... we ended up getting the tickets and parking FOR FREE from a friend of his. We got there a bit early and hung out in chairs by the car enjoying the sunshine and some potent potables, then wandered inside for a bit. We got a free pic with the Geico gecko:



The quality is bad due to it being a picture of a polaroid, but that's the best I could do. After the opening bands was the Goo Goo Dolls (meh) and Counting Crows. It was sooooo much fun hanging out on the lawn with lots of space in which to dance. I can't wait for the next concert!

Crafty content will come when I can get a daytime pic. Tomorrow I am off to look for an interview outfit... as I have 3 45min ones back to back on Tuesday. Eeeeeks... wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home