Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Finished Steelers Stocking! Here is what it looks like:



I quite like the way it turned out. Still up in the air about the lining. I might do it just cause it will help keep it front stretching out too much. But, I'll do that later.

In other news, I went shopping today and bought this:



I paid full price for it, which is so unlike me, but I bought it because it has SEVENTY sock patterns and many of them use a size 2 or up. I would knit on a size 1, or smaller, but I like to knit on a single circ and haven't found one that works well for that. As soon as I finish up these toe up socks I can get started on some of the gems in this book! If you want to check it out more, click on the picture for a link to its Amazon listing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home