Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wednesday off


I took yesterday off and worked in my own personal sweatshop. First, I finished Fetching from the Knitty pattern. This will be a Xmas gift for a friend



I used leftover yarn from a pair of socks, and had enough! Wasn't sure about that - but yay! I love them, not sure if I will be able to give em up.

I also manager to finish up these socks, a Xmas gift for my mom:



They only took one ball of Woolease with enough to spare to do toes and heels on another pair. Those are in progress and altho I am in love with them, I think I overestimated my feet. They may have to be gifted as well.

And finally, no pics but I knitted up 4 golf club covers for another Xmas pressie for my mom. I just need to work on some charting and duplicate stitching to spiff em up, then sew em up. I used my machine, but it still took a few hours, what with setting them up and unlatching/latching up the ribbing. A day well spent, I think!

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Karen said...

That was a very productive day! And way more enjoyable than going to work I bet. Everything looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home