Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, October 30, 2006

Aloha!




Pictured above are the cookies my mom and I made for my work for Halloween. We are having a Hawaiian themed luau, so they're appropriate.

And speaking of Halloween, something else I made:



I just love skulls and xbones. I messed up on the coloring of this somewhat. Well, messed up if you go by the directions. But I think I made it work in the end.

Another Xstitch I finished recently:



And last, but definitely not least, I finally finished the Opal socks I had been working on forever, thanks to the Knitpicks needles! See:



Definitely worth all the hard work - I love them! I washed them already so they plumped up a little bit. Unfortunately they also got some random dryer lint and whatnot on them, but I picked it off. Can't wait to wear them. Pics of the many starched xmas ornaments once I get that post to work!

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tifff, You're certainly getting into the Holiday spirit. I'm still a bit of a humbug, but I know the spirit will hit at some time around Thanksgiving.

Love the socks and how the colors pooled.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Karen said...

You have been a busy girl! Love the new socks. Did you use their dp's? If so, did you like them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home