Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, October 01, 2006

A few crafty things to show off. First up, I finished off the Paton's Divine scarf I was knitting for my aunt for her Bday in November. I used about 1.5-1.75 skeins of the yarn and a simple 2x2 rib over 22 stitches. Here it is:



She has an affinity for red, so I know she will like it.

Next up, a tiny little Xstitch. My boy bought this and started it but gave up, so I finished it for him. I think I will put a magnet on the back.



Finally, a Xstitch I picked back up after several years. It is a stocking I bought to make cause I love stockings. I could decorate all over with them at Xmas time!



It's slow going. But the good thing about working on this is that it makes the doily I just started seem like it's flying! Another Xmas present that I've started...

I also ordered some of those Knitpicks circulars with the fixed needles... in sizes 0 and 1 to make socks. Hopefully they will work well!

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Tiffany, just fabulous! I wish I had time to pick up some cross stitch. That's one craft I'd like to try...

Oh, and the scarf is gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home