Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, November 10, 2006

Craft Fair Items


First up, a baby sweater in dreadful lighting:


I made this before but did not have a closure on it. So I bought a zipper and started sewing it in, but hated how it looked. With some white boucle and some buttons I finally got it done in time.

Next up, I found some acrylic Xmas yarn with silver or gold thread running through it. So I whipped up these little stockings:



And these:



And with the bits I had left, I made some stocking ornaments with bells:



Some Xmas tree ornaments with pom pom ornaments:



And some snowflakes with pearls:



I love the way the ornaments turned out, and at $1 each I expect them to go quick! Woohoo sale day tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

This stuff is awesome girlie! May you makes tons o' cash!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home