Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm going to Disney World!!!!

Yes, you heard me right. Last Sunday I booked myself a trip for New Year's. The boy and I will be spending the night at the Magic Kingdom (if we can get in before it gets full) and watching the fireworks. So when the ball drops and they flash to disney... think of me!

In other news, a few projects I finished and photographed ages ago but never uploaded. I have 3 cousins' kids who I never know what to get. They have everything (3 girls) and I am so not hip to what's cool in toys. So I bought these:




And to go with them, they each get a set of these:



Also on the bath kick, I knit up these for my mom, from a single ball of Sugar n Cream:




The blue is more vibrant and the changes in shading more noticeable. I used one of the giant Joann balls... and got both out of one... yeah!

Currently I am working up scarves for the Red Scarf Project. Most of them aren't actually red, but they say that's OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home