Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, December 22, 2006

It's almost here! Xmas is almost here! My mom and I decorated a cake for her to take to work:



Well I was more the artistic director than anything. I suggested the dying the batter and then sponging the cake green. She came up with the garland all on her own tho. I also suggested the yellow m&m on top for the star, mixing coconut in with the frosting for the snow along the base, and I did the presents. Not bad, huh? We are going to make a few more and perfect our technique.

In other news, I whipped up a quickie sweater to wear on xmas. I took one pic but it's baaaaaad so I will try for another after it's washed and there is some natural lighting. For now, off for my last day of work before the holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home