Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Blizzard of a Day


Because we had one. And not just me calling it a blizzard, it was all official weather and stuff. Ugh! Took me over 2 hours to drive home from work last night and another 30 mins to dig my car out when it got stuck pulling into the drive. It's a shared drive so I couldn't leave it sit there.

So I ended up not going into work today because my car was so plowed in and all the news stations were urging people to stay in. There goes 8 hours of vacation I was trying to save... might not have the time to take a week off this summer :(

Anyways, I finished up sewing the Regia Mini Ringel socks last night. Here they are:



They might look oddly shaped but they fit my foot perfectly. And the colors will go with so much - I love them!!

And I started another project. An easy ripple afghan made out of some TLC Amore and some multicolored boucle that I think I got from Marie way back when. I love the colors together - it makes me think of a flower garden. Probably would moreso if the Amore was green instead of purple... but I still love it. And it's so soft. Here is how far I was earlier today (about another repeat done as of now):





And a close up of the colors:






About all for now... need to go medicate for my back from endless shovelling. Hopefully I can venture out tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that Boucle! It looks lovely in the ripple afghan.

I experienced that blizzard as it blew through Chicago. OMG! How can you guys do it?! It was a real shock to my system. I saw more snow in two days than I have in 10 years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home