Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Purple Saturday


I know I haven't posted in awhile - I'm bad like that - but I have a few FO's to show off. First up, some socks I made a few weeks ago from Lion Brand Yarn's Magic Stripes yarn. Here they be:



And a closeup of the colors:



These will end up being gifted.

Next up, some socks for me. This is the Gull Wings pattern from the Knitter's book Socks Socks Socks. The pattern was fun to knit and worked up well in Paton's Kroy yarn. Here it is:



And a closeup of the lace:



I have one more color of the Kroy... wish I'd bought more! There are several other patterns in this book I think I'd like to make as well.

Finally, a pillow freshly finished for my aunt's bday pressie:



I made this from a kit I had bought some time ago on clearance for $5! I have almost a full ball of each color left over, so not sure what I will do with them. I just stuffed and sewed it this morning - her birthday was Thursday - and will give to to her soon.

Next time: A multidirectional scarf in Soy Wool Stripes that is off the needles but needs to be finished and possibly new Regia socks I started last night. Until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home