Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, March 15, 2007

What do you get when you put together an earthquake, a tornado, sleet, snow, rain, an ice storm, and 2 days of 65-72 degree weather? This week in Cleveland area. It's crazy, I tell ya. I know a lot of places adopt the saying "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute and it will change"... but it's definitely true here!

In other news... we are having a St Patty's food day at work tomorrow and here's what I made to bring in:



Potato Candy - yum!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

That looks yummy!

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tifff - I have begun the Knitti-me Stash Out. I'm selling off my stash. New items added weekly - I even found some more of that boucle I sent you before.

So stop on by and have a look. And spread the word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home