Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, April 08, 2007

I am home this weekend and managed to finish up a couple of projects. First up, the purple ripple afghan made out of TLC Amore in Purple and some random Boucle that I got from Marie:



I also worked up a pair of the Dashing Glovelets from Knitty. I used Woolease and the recommended needle size. I plan on giving these to my boyfriend at some point:



...or keeping them. Cause I really really like them and I love the color. We'll see.

After finishing those up I started 3 new projects: 2 baby sweaters and a Seraphina shawl. I'd tried making this before but had followed the instructions a little too literally. The written out instructions aren't the best but I used the picture to aid me in deciphering them and now everything is working out swell. And as far as starting two baby sweaters... my excuse is that I started on one and ran out of yarn. So it is on break until I get more, and in the meantime I started another. Really, the first one is quite close to done, just need to do a few inches of hood, then sew up and find some buttons.

Oh, and happy Easter if you celebrate it (I don't)

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The afghan looks very snuggly. Love the colors!

The glovelettes are very cool too. I could see a man wearing those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home