Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I know I've been remiss in posting. I keep meaning to, but life gets busy. Most weekends I travel to PA and other ones I'm just tired I guess. This weekend is home so maybe I will take some pics and post them.

In other news, I've booked another trip to disney! This one for 8 nights, sept 9-17. Right now they have a free dining deal going on so we get to each out at a sitdown restaurant once per day, a counter service meal once per day, and a snack once per day. But we don't have to actually dole them out that way, so some days we will sit down twice in a day and such. We have them all booked already. Hey at a normal cost of $80 a day for 2 ppl, we save like $640 right there. Plus it's cheap hotel rate time, we get a cheaper rate flying out of pittsburgh, so that after we buy the hotel, get free dining, 8 day park passes with adding on waterparks, and buy vacation insurance since it's hurricane season, it's still under $900 a person! Woooo! We can't wait! (Oh yeah, my boyfriend is going too... and is as excited as I am)

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Good for you! Sounds like a good deal! I hope to make it there someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home