Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, May 25, 2008

So I know I said I would post every Saturday, but I just didn't get around to it yesterday. I was all set in the morning to hunker down with some dvds and crafts, but my mom gave me a ring around 830 or so that she was on her way out for pre-vacation shopping (she leaves for Vegas tomorrow!) so I got ready and went with her. I got home just a bit before Matt came home from work, so the day was pretty much done. Plus I spent some time playing with my new toy, which is:



the Kindle reader from Amazon! This little baby is pretty fun - and very easy to use. I've already downloaded (bought) my first book, Snuff by Chuck Palahniuk. He also wrote fight club and several other novels, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I especially love that I don't have to buy a hardback which tend to be so heavy and a pain to take along with me.

I have been doing a little crafting but haven't taken any pics right now, so I will have to work on that later! That's all for now - back to playing with my new gadget

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home